Men's Commuter Suit Pant - Charcoal Grey
The Commuter Suit is the perfect intersection of cycle gear and mens fashion. It is part activewear, part men’s suit, designed for bike commuting but perfect for any man that wants a form fitting suit that provides them both comfort and ease of movement. The exterior fabric is an Australian 135 Performance Superwool that contains a bit of spandex for stretch and a moisture resistant finish. It is truly an elegant fabric that is as sharp as it is functional.
Read our blog post with a detailed description and photos of The Commuter Suit.
- Super 135 Merino Wool and Spandex blend fabric with a moisture resistant finish.
- Crotch gusset cut on the bias allows for increased movement. Single needle chain stitching provides increased strength.
- Hidden reflective piping in rear welt pocket flaps and inside pant cuff.
- Internal pant cuff sleeve reveals elastic banding for pegging the pant.
- Pockets and seam binding are done in begonia colored contrast fabric.
- Gripper waistband prevents pant slippage.
- 32" Standard inseam on all sizes.
- Tailored in Shanghai.
- Dry Clean Only
Studio model is 5'11" / 160 lbs and is wearing a size 33 pant.