Follow these measuring guides to determine which sizes you should order:
- CHEST: Measure under your arms around the fullest part of your chest.
- ARM LENGTH: Bend your elbow 90 degrees and place your hand on your hip. Hold the tape at the center back of your neck. Measure across your shoulder to your elbow and down to your wrist. The total length is your sleeve length.
- NECK: Measure around the middle of your neck (at the Adam's apple), keeping the tape a bit loose.
- WAIST: Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- INSEAM: Wearing pants that fit well, measure from the crotch to the bottom of the leg.
If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to call Customer Service at 800-928-8952.
Thank you for choosing Parker Dusseau.